For this assignment create an introduction as well as a annotated bibliography. Then write a body that expands on the introduction and annotated bibliography.
Literature Review and Synthesis paper guidelines
The Final paper should include the following sections:
1. Introduction: This section should provide a background to your topic, justify why you are asking your questions and end with your question clearly stated. You may use the introductory paper or parts of it as you revised it based on feedback.
2. Literature Review & Synthesis: you need a minimum of 5 sources referenced in this section and most of these should differ from those in your introduction. It should be clear how each source relates to your question. You should focus on comparing and contrasting the information from the different sources. This is not a repetition of your annotated bibliography, but there should be enough information for the reader to understand how the articles are similar and different. Your sources can support or negate your question. A discussion of the limitations of the sources as a body of literature (e.g. all studies had small sample sizes, populations differed from targeted population in question, etc.). You may feel free to include headings in this section. Review the information below on writing a synthesis. This part of the paper should not be a review of each article, but a comparison and contrasting of them together.
3. Conclusion: this section answers your question as you found from your literature review. The conclusion summarizes the key points of the Introduction and synthesis sections and highlights the relevance of the paper to professionals, or health care in general. The conclusion may offer next steps or recommend areas for future research and should conclude with a memorable sentence.
4. Reference page: All sources cited in any section need to be in the reference page. APA format is a MUST. Double check your citations, both in text and on the reference page. They need to include “DOI” or “Retrieved from”.
5. Paper will run around 8-12 pages double spaced, including reference page. Quality is more important than page number